At the High Green Medical Practice we are following strict social distancing wherever possible and ask you to do the same. This guidance is provided to maintain safety to patients and staff within the Practice:
- Do not attend the Practice if you have a fever/ temperature, a dry cough or sudden loss of smell and taste
- Wear a face mask/face covering
- Use the hand gel provided on arrival at the Practice, wash your hands before eating/drinking or after using the toilet.
- Attend alone unless you require assistance. Anyone accompanying a patient is unlikely to be able to stay in the waiting room. Only one parent/carer with each patient under 18 years.
- Arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before your appointment and leave the building promptly when it is completed.
- Walk on the left hand side of the corridors and give way to others.