With regard to receiving the COVID – 19 vaccination please be aware of the following:
- The Covid-19 vaccination programme has begun. When it is your turn to be vaccinated, the NHS will contact you. Please do not contact the NHS.
- In Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, a few different health and care organisations including hospitals, GP practices, care homes and others are working together on the Covid-19 vaccination programme. This means when it is your turn to be vaccinated, this may not be at your GP practice. You will be told where to go for your appointment and how to book.
- In line with expert guidance, the first priority for vaccination is care homes residents and staff, people over the age of 80 and frontline health and care workers.
- We understand a lot of people want to be vaccinated and would like to reassure you this will happen. Please be patience and wait to be contacted.
- For further information on why you are being asked to wait for your Covid-19 vaccine, please read the information on the GOV.UK website.