High Green Medical Practice

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let the Practice know, we request that you attend the reception and fill out a change of address form on an amended . If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.


Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 6th May, 2020